And it’s for the better 🙂
Even with all the (fill in the blank) I have to deal with on a daily basis and how horrible things tend to be overall, I always have certain people in my life I can rely on for Anything.
Seriously, anything — things I never could have imagined. I’ve been able to open up and talk about things I used to deal with myself and a small group of people who don’t have Bipolar.
Now, because of Ask a Bipolar, I have amazing people to vent to or share happy moments and days with, and the best part is that I can be there for others. I’m not sure if I always help, but at least those people know others are thinking about them and trying to help and that helps more than most people understand.
— Just knowing you’re being listened to and heard. —
Many things in my life led me to this website and the people involved even in the smallest ways, but every experience has been positive even when I feel too horrible to realize it at the time.
Because of one website I have::
- a support group at all hours of the day via Facebook
- a great group of acquaintances with whom I can speak with and become closer to as time goes on
- the chance to feel heard and understood
- the chance to help and share my experiences
- AND — a couple of the greatest friends I’ve ever come across in my entire life!
Everything positive spreads like a (fantastic) virus and this is most definitely a positive place 🙂
~ i ♥ AaB ~